Support Blogs for House

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Clinic Hours: Treating Il's Ills



What seems to be the pro...Who the hell do you people think I am? Condoleeza Rice?





I am vewy sowwy Dr. House, but TV say you best doctor in world. I have no place else to turn. Wait, why you stick fingers in ears?





Hippocratic Oath, Hippocratic Oath, Hippocratic Oath, Hippocratic Oath...Okay, there! Sorry, that's how I center myself when poofy-haired dictators come into the clinic. Now what seems to be the problem?





This vewy personal. I trust you will treat this with utmost secrecy. Swear it!





Look, I may be overly sarcastic and judgemental, but I am a doctor. It is illegal for me to divulge any of your medical information.





I no concern with your childish western laws. As ancient Korean traditions dictate, you must swear by my poofy hair!





Alright already. If it will make your little dog-filled pot-belly happy, I swear by your poofy hair not reveal your secrets. Now tell me why you are here!









How didn't I see that coming? Oh, and I just had to throw in that last double-entendre.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reccommend C1@l15, or something like that, and give up on the ICBM program.