Support Blogs for House

Monday, July 10, 2006

Upcoming Episodes

One of these days, I will stop being lazy and I will start to provide comprehensive recaps for the episodes in seasons 1 and 2, probably in no apparent order. Right now, I will continue to be lazy, but update you on upcoming episodes. (And yes, Season 1 is available on DVD)

USA Network:

Histories
- Friday July 14 at 11pm ET
Detox - Sunday July 16 at 11pm ET
Three Stories - Friday July 21 at 11pm ET
Honeymoon - Sunday July 23 at 11pm ET

Fox:
Need to Know and Distractions- Tuesday July 18 at 8pm/9pm ET

Season 3 Premiers on Tuesday September 5.

We'll try to gear up the site for the launch of the new season. If you have any suggestions, or things you would like to see featured on the site, please send an email to
blogsforhouse AT gmail (dot) com. We'd be happy to consider your suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did it. I watched an episode of House.

It was good. Very good. Make me laugh long time.

Don't know the episode title but it's the one where the kid gets in an accident on his ATV and gets burned up.

Watched it in HDTV. Gory goodness galore.

You may have another addict on your hands, Dr. House.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, you listed the episode: Distractions.

Guess I was distracted.